Monday, December 4, 2017

A Winter's Tale

With Winter breathing down my neck and no prospects for running my wine tour biz in these chilly Oregon months, I scanned the trailers for sale in the local Craig's List and found this 1959 Arrowhead Go-Lite tin can.

A project it is.  But good bones, as they say.  Many original iconic "camper" features such as the gas light and ice box.  The sale was made and I towed it home with no problems.

I have dubbed her "Minnie Me" as I live in a larger more modern travel trailer.  It's parked right outside my door.  Great for my work commute!

This is will be my fourth flip.  Someday I will hold onto a nice trailer that really reminds me of my family's 1959 trailer...yet to be discovered is the manufacturer.

You can follow my progress at: www.tincanretroman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment